Tuesday, August 05, 2008

 

Carnival del pueblo

After being in Latin America, it was strange to see this sort of thing again in Londres. I liked it because it was people celebrating their heritage.


The food stalls were strange because I could not get out of my mind the thoughts that I had when I was in places like their counties. Thoughts like can I eat this food without it making me sick. Probably, yes.

What was strange was seeing Chifa (Chinese food) and Jamaican food. I know that they sometimes do have this type of food in some of these countries but it’s not of the country. I noticed that there were no Cuban food stalls. Even London food stall would struggle to over cook food that much.
















Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?