Wednesday, March 05, 2008

 

I´m coming home. Where ever that is!

I went to the Delta office today and changed my flight date to the 24th of March. It was a bit of a drag as the severs were playing up and the girl´s machine kept crashing. I didn`t know if I was doing the right thing but when I left the office I was so happy. Ok, the travel will be a killer with a 12 hour wait in Atlanta, but soon I´ll be back in Blighty. I did have lots of ideas on what to do for 3 months but after traveling for so long I just don`t have the physical nor mental energy. I´ve had enough.

After that I went to look for a new hostel. For the last two days I´ve been in Santanzas, which is nice but at $40 ar is a bit expensive. So, I´ve booked into the Melonga for a week, which is $30 ar a night. It´s in a different part of the city and is a more central position. Should be good.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?