Thursday, February 14, 2008

 

Tattooed in Tango Town

Lisa had designed a tattoo back in Bolivia and had been trying to deside on a good place for it. Also a good place to have it done. In Buenos Aires there is a arcade on Santa Fe called Bond Street, it´s an arcade dedicated to tattoo and piercing shops, this seemed like the place to go. The artist was keeping things simple and just used what Lisa drew, only made it bigger. I had to wait outside which was bad. I was a nervous wreck and it wasn´t me getting the tattoo. The good thing was, it was quick and I didn´t have too long to suffer. Lisa got cling filmed up and we left. I had a look at the tat and one thing I didn´t realise is that they juice.

The tattoo itself has a bit of every aspect of our trip. It´s sort of a Inca man thing. What do they say a picture paints a thousand words, I´ll put a picture up of the juicy one just after and the healed one.

Later that day we had our Complejo Tango booked. As it says it is the complete tango experience you get a Tango Lesson, which was fun. The dinner was great I went for Bife de chorizo again, which was as good as ever washed down with two bottles of free red wine. The show was an all singing dancing.... you get it. After the show we jumped into a taxi and went to San Telmo to our fave bar, Seddon, for a few Quilmes Souts. So a fantastic night but maybe the wrong day to have a tattoo for one person.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?