Friday, February 29, 2008

 

Montevideo parte dos

Oh well, I´m back in Montevideo again and it´s wet here as well. After not getting any sleep at Red Hostel and paying $300 a night I went for a wonder around and found the Juncal Hotel (Durazno 1279 Tel 908 7997) for $300 with baño privado, double bed and cable TV. Ok so the people upstairs woke me up this morning with their shagging, but apart from that I had a good sleep so worth it over the hostel, even though I can´t cook there. I seem to remember being with a girl like that, who was very vocal when having sex, and it was, well a bit too much.

I´ve bought my ticket back to Colonia and the plan is to head for Buenos Aires from there.

There´s not much to do here as it´s so wet, looking at the news there´s been floods all over. I think I´ll have a night in and watch some TV.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?