Tuesday, January 08, 2008

 

Bariloche

We prebooked El Estacion Sur Hostel as it was the cheapest place in town we could find with places still available. It´s not fantastic but it´s cheap and has friendly staff. Overall impression of Bariloche is not what I expected, both San Martin and Pucon have more of a ski resort feel to them and less towny.

No body seems to want to speak to me in Spanish, maybe they want to practice their English. But it still seems to me unfair that they get to practice their English and there´s no resiprocity. Maybe it´s just that my back is now hurting with I guess a knot due to carrying my bag or the long bus journeys.

Another thing I´m getting sick of is LP on a shoe string, again La Andina, on Elflein 95 is not in. This place is where the locals go for some cheap food, it`s not fantastic but certainly worth the money, which the more and more I think of it LP on a shoe string is not. I´m getting sick of the sight of it.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?