Wednesday, December 19, 2007

 

La Serena

After surviving on Bolivian food for a month a trip to the sea sounded fantastic. I would be able to eat ceviche again and would have to choose what type of fish I wanted to eat. Here we are La Serena a sea side town and sea food is, is, well not really abundent, and not that good, the rest of the food is not that good either. They have the food, for example you go to the supermarket and there`s loads of sea food and cheap as well. It´s just that it doesn´t get to the streets and if it does then it´s over cooked.

You´re not even safe eating a pizza. We had a walk down to the sea front and went to La Mia Pizza, which is listed in Lonely Planet. Both our pizzas were substandard and had English prices. I now have another type of food I´m off eating.

There´s also Pikies here as well. "My friend, give me money."

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?