Wednesday, October 10, 2007

 

Profession

I´ve got used to the idea that there is no such thing as a job for life. It is difficult but possible to change profession. Over here I think that things are different, there is more a job for life culture. Every time you check into a hotel or hostel over here you have to give your profession. So many people over here have given up their jobs and maybe even their professions in view to making a life change. Just for the record I´m including myself in that group. So should you be honest and put down some title of a job you´re trying to get away from or lie. Well I´ve been putting writer for my profession. Not that I think I am one nor have a burning desire to be one. But it keeps people happy, and gives me a fresh start. No need to think about what I used to do and to be able to think i n the future.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?