Monday, October 22, 2007

 

Nasca - Walk On Inn

This was a reccommended place to stay by LP. So we had our plan to stay here to avoid the hawkers at the station. I was so preoccupied about the hawkers that I forgot my jacket. I only realised this today when I was packing to leave. We had a free taxi to the hostel by the Hostel and we didn´t pay nor leave any of our details until today. Nice, friendly place to stay with a TV, DVD, breakfast for s/5, swimming pool (to chill). We booked all our trips through here including the flight over the lines. Which was $45 ie the going rate with out the ripoff taxes I´ve heard people being stung with. When realising I´d left my jacket on the bus to chill out in the bus station in Lima, I asked at the desk and I got a "leave it with me". 10-20 minutes later I got called and said where I was going. Hopefully I will be reunited with my jacket in arequipa within a few days.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?