Sunday, September 30, 2007

 

Lima to Ayacucho

The only bus leaving Lima for Ayacucho is at 9:30pm from the Cruz de sur bus station, it`s through the night arriving at 7:00am. The cruz del sur bus station is positioned right central in the red light district. When we arrived I wasn´t feeling too well. I didn`t sleep for the whole journey that`s the journey in the bus and not the journey of the pain in my digestive tract. The journey of that ended with a vistit to the on bus toilet never a nice experience. Trying to wash my hands soap sperted out of the dispenser all over me. I wasn´t in a good mood. After arriving at the station and a taxi ride to the hotel recommended by the hotel in Lima. I managed to get an hour´s sleep. I think the effects of the altitude were already starting here. Later we got the ticket for the day after. I was stunned it was a 22hour journey to Cuzco. Ho joy.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?