Tuesday, August 14, 2007

 

Palenque

Well we kissed goodbye to cool mountain air of San Cristobal for the steamy lowlands palenque, where everyday seems to end in a storm. Instead of making things fresher it just seems to make it more humid.

Ruins: I´d wanted to go to the Palenque ruins for years and I finally got my dream. But also my nightmare. I think the change in climate, again, had run me down and when we got the the ruins I just felt drained. Lisa wasn´t feeling too good either so time for a siesta.

Agua azul: In spanish blue water. Well after the storm last night they were as blue as the sky in Mexico city ie brown.


Moving on to Guatemala tomorrow. With a nice early 6am start. Both of us just want to have a rest. Looking forward to doing a weeks spanish course in Guatemala and not doing any traveling.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?