Sunday, July 29, 2007

 

Mexico city

I´ve been to Mexico twice before and in my quite recent past. I thought that I would not be shocked by it when I arrived. I guess I´ve been living in London too long. This is the story.
We arrived at Mexico city airport and we got on the metro to get into the centre of town. On the metro in this country there is always someone selling something or trying to make some money. This guy got on carrying some canvas with something inside. The something inside turned out to be broken glass. He rolled out the cavas and arranged the shards of glass and did a forward roll on to the glass. I, stupidly was expecting him to get up with not a mark on his back. But, big but, this is Mexico. He got up and showed everyone all the cuts and gashes on his back. And I do mean gashes! Welcome to mexico!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?