Sunday, August 27, 2006

 

Malaga.

This town was different! The day after I arrived I woke up with a man in my room! No not like that!!!!!!!!!! Here's the story. When I arrived there was one hell of a party going one and I mean everywhere. Wow, I was thinking, I'm going to stay here a few days. But finding somewhere to stay was proving difficult I was in double figures of asking at hosteles and pensiones. I finally got somewhere. I thought I don't want to go out straight away and peak too early so I had a siesta. When I went out after the town was dying down! I found some bar with a bit of life and asked the crack. Apparently there was a week long party that finished the day I arrived and it would be a bit dead from now one. Plan B!? OK move on but for now get pissed. The local brew down here is Cruzcampo which has a different taste! IE like piss. Plan B was Tinto verano, ie summer red nice refreshing and stronge enought to do the job.

As said before I woke up quite early with some guy in my room, who started making excusses that he was with the hostel. No!! You're after my stuff.
I then checked the door the key was just spining in the door. I finally managed to get it locked but after that I just couldn't sleep and ended up getting up early to leave. When I was having a wash I spoted the start of a cold sore. I think the stress of mountain biking, trying to find somewhere to stay and unexpected visitors has had and effect. Yes, the door did lock but now it wouldn't unlock and I couldn't get out of my room. More stress this was the most expensive place I stayed the whole time and the worst.

Next stop cadiz.

One thing I've missed out is this has been my first experience with andaluz. What's that I hear you say. For those who are trying to lear Spanish this is very difficult as the drop sylables to speed up conversation. We do a similar thing in English. But wow does it speed up conversation.

http://spanish.about.com/cs/pronunciation/f/rate_of_speech.htm





Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?