Sunday, August 27, 2006

 

Jerez

"Live baby prawns and snails, c'mon form an orderly queue." Where is everybody I would be straight there! I was saying "Get them before he eats the lot."
I arrived at the bus station and gave Phil a bell. A friend form my TEFL course and was now living here with his wife to be. It was very nice for them to put me up (Ho my god a phrasal verb nightmare) for those few days, so thank you very much.

Phil said he was going to the beach and I thought that would be a change to what I'd been doing, so I went along. Later my lip was feeling really bad and I felt like shit so went to the pharmacy. The lady in the pharmacy said keep out of the sun as the sun activates the virus and gave me some viruderm. Whoops. Pictures below for those who like that sort of thing.
Staying out of the sun in Spain is easier said than done, and I was thinking I would need to change my plans. I wasn't going to go strainght back to Madrid when Sevilla was just a few hours away if that. So I decided that I would go to Sevilla but just for the day and then on to Madrid.









Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?