Thursday, August 31, 2006

 

Hasta luego madrid.

Why not "adios"? Well I know that I've done most there is to do in Madrid and in that respect I don't have much to come back for, but it is a cool place and it would be fun to come back.

This is my last day here and after 5 months I don't really have any friends outside of my flat. As a goodbye I went skating in Retiro park, but unusually some girl threw a frisby at me and said "quieres jugar?" I said I needed some water and I'd be back in 2 minutes. We had two teams to pass and try and capture the frisby. I got to practice my Spanish with everyone and everyone was really nice and it would be an excellent time to get phone numbers or just arrange to meet up again. You learn so much just by listening to conversation.

This is what I've been looking for all this time why did it have to happen on my last day here. Maybe there is some significance to all this? Any ideas people?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?