Tuesday, April 18, 2006

 

Life in a bag!

After down scaling all the things I´ve accumalated over the last few years, I managed to get all my essentials in to a wheely bag (23 Kilos and I got a way without paying excess) and a skate bag (probably weighed 20 kilos). I was thinking how minimalist all this was, then the cheapest pension I could find was on the 3rd floor. Ho joy.

I´ve arrived and I´ve had butterflies in my belly all day thinking about the prospect of this move. I was taking Lisa´s advice and I tried to think of it as a extended holiday and it has helped a bit. So I now have a mantra to say to myself everytime I´m getting a bit stressed.

It´s only a holiday. It´s only a holiday. It´s only a holiday. It´s only a holiday. etc

I´m going to start my search for a flat tomorrow, I´ve got a few leads, but a lot is looking expensive!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?