Sunday, April 23, 2006

 

¡Ciao o chao!

Linds, you´re right. I was walking back from Retiro and I was stopped by some Italian tourists. They were asking the way in Italian, I was speaking to them in Spanish and we understood each other. Cool! There goes my insentive to learn Italian.

I´ve not touched on the Spanish situation in my previous blogs, because I was just getting on with it. Some of it is getting quite natural, at other times it does fall over. Although I was doing a general Spanish course and not Holiday Spanish, we never touched on the subject of how to find a place to live. But I guess that is what I´m here for to learn everyday Spanish that you need to live and work.

I think I´m going to wait until I´ve settled into teaching before I start trying to improve my Spanish. Hopefully by then I´ll have a perminant address, rather than a tiny room in a pension. That´s another thing I´ve not been sleeping too well, it´s so much more noisier than 26 Shenley, and I´ve only got a single bed.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?